Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Wow~!

That's all I really have to say.....

Will maybe I have a little more to say than just that....

I have been a busy bee today

Here are a few pictures of whats been going on around the shop




I have had this vintage fabric for years. I didn't know what to do with it so I just held on to it. Well while I was going throw my fabric the other day I decided to make something funky.



I also have had this sweet little feather pillow for years,,,,
 so guess what?


This blue pillow might not look like much but it has a pretty flower on the back side and is soooo soft....its also a feather pillow.


 The blues on the lamp don't match the blues in the fabric on the flower but its the only available lamp I have right now



 Today was a amazingly beautiful day for painting













I'm trying out a new Painting technique
I'm adding baking soda to my paint to make a thicker paint
Its supposed to be really easy to sand and it makes the piece of furniture really old.
We'll see

 I will let you know how the paint turned out after I finish the piece.




I will post more pictures of the finished projects tomorrow, unless the weather is as pretty tomorrow as it was today.
Until then do something creative

1 comment:

  1. Julia: Just wanted you to know I love, love, love the DecoArt lamp my husband and I purchased on Saturday! Can't wait to get back to POC and purchase some more things!

    ReplyDelete