Wednesday, February 8, 2012

You Light Up My Life

I'm back just like I promised
Its to cold out side today for painting so I'm
working in the house today
I did go down to the studio to take a few pictures for you



The chair and blue paper stand or side table what ever you want
 it to be are new to the studio

There is my sweet little feather pillow I made the other day



Here is another small table that I shabbied yesterday




The butterfly stool and lamp are  new



The vanity is  the only large new piece
I don't think I can get any thing else in here with out selling something

I like to have quite a few small piece of furniture on hand because POC has alot of winter vacationers or more commonly called  'Snow Birds'
They come in there travel tailors and motor homes for the winter and leave again in the spring.
Just because they are living in small spaces doesn't mean thay cant shop.






 As for what I was working on this morning







Will I hope you enjoyed  the tour
I will be opened this weekend so if your in town drop by for a visits

No comments:

Post a Comment