Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sunshine and Paint

Hi Friends,
Looks like sunshine today so you know what that means for me.
Painting Day!!

First let me began with showing you some of the new
stuff in the shop

I sold the lamp shade I made last weekend so....
I made this one for the funky blue lamp
I've had forever




Sorry this picture is so blurry .... I call this cute folding metal table The Grasshopper.



I painted the bottom of this round coffee table....







 
Ok.. here are the projects that are next in line for the Studio
This blue chair isn't ready yet... it needs a few days to dry before sanding.



 

This little chest is awesome.... I'm actually going to keep this one for myself.
The top is pretty missed up but I plan on distressing it and putting glass on the top any ways.




These drawers are little folding tables.... LOVE LOVE LOVE



Arnt they just the cutest?



I'm doing these chairs for a friends daughter...
Her daughter is newly married and the couple are getting their first place together.
She is trying to save money and by second hand furniture




I still need to distress and stain them but I think the couple will have an awesome little love nest.

 Well the fog rolled in at about 3 this afternoon so the painting had to be put on hold until the next sunny day. Until then I off to do some SHOPPING.

No comments:

Post a Comment