Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

I hope you have some one special to spend time with tomorrow.
I'm spending the day with my Sweetheart.
Since we aren't going to be home all day, I decided to give him his gift early.

First I would like to share with you my project of the day. 



I picked  this boat up for 1.00 at a garage sale burring the summer. Of course it didn't look like this when I got it and yes I forgot to take a before picture. Trust me it wasn't very pretty, anyway I turned it into a romantic ghost ship.



 Here is my Sweetie's early Valentine gift. He doesn't ask for anything and he isn't a fufu kind of guy.
His favorite cake is a plane chocolate cake with no icing .... just powdered sugar sprinkled on top.
This is the best I could do. So Happy Valentine Sweetie.... I love you : )



No comments:

Post a Comment