Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Everthing Is Comming Up Flowers

Hi Friends
I hope you had a great weekend, it was pretty busy around the shop this weekend. I sold 2 dressers and alot of small furniture pieces. I feel like I need to go shopping to restock but I know all I have to do is go next door to my storage place and get to work on some great furniture that has been waiting its turn. I worked inside the house today. Remember these cute flowers from the the last post?
Well I finely decided where to use them.



I thought these little bags would be sweet Valentine gifts for the little Valentine









This one would be a sweet Easter Baskit

All the small bags are for sale in The Vintage Pearl for only 15.00

I finished this lamp today...I call it my leaning tower of flowers

The lamp has a slight leaning one side and I couldn't figure out how to straighten it.



 The lamp and lampshade are 20.00

Will that's all for now
Stay tuned to see whats up next

No comments:

Post a Comment