Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Part 2 Of The Endless Project

Good evening
I'm setting on the sofa trying to wrap my head around just how far away  I really am from being finished with anything. Its been one of those days where you cant finish anything because of the lack of supplies and energy.  You know what I'm talking about? I've got so many things in progress that I am starting to feel defeated.
I also think I might be getting sick...tired and cold....I dont have time to be sick.... sorry I didnt mean to got off on a negative path there. I do have a few pictures of conpleted painting projects...will I think they are finished... I might add alittle more stain and sanding tomorrow.



1 comment:

  1. After talking to you this morning I started priming the camper-your energy is conatagious-don't crap out on me now!

    ReplyDelete