Saturday, January 29, 2011

Light Up The Night & A Mermaid Shoe Box

Hi Blog land Friends

I'm taking a breather from my Saturday mussy around and dropping in on blog land to give you....
my friends... a update on whats up in my studio. The sun is still out but and its still warm enough to miss around out side, that being side I'm stuck in the house with piles of laundry and other chores that haven't gotten done because of my "painting high...lol


 I transplanted some of the plants that where suffering and gave them a nicer home to live in.


 This is what I'm calling a mermaid shoe box....because I have no intention of using it for shoe polish.


 The inside is a mess...but that's how i work....
out side in
instead of inside-out
I'll put a frish coat of paint in side another time


 This was my tv time
I sat and watch my new favorite show " The Talk" and worked on this burlap lamp shade




 Kinda cute.....oooo I don't know .... it looks silly ..... its going to the sale in April ....someone will like it
I hope ya'll have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment