Monday, January 17, 2011

A Fresh Start

Let me just say that I’m a little over whelmed. This is the time of year that I like to start fresh. You know the feeling…after you take the Christmas decorations down something inside you just wants to paint the walls or buy new furniture. Well I can’t afford to do any of that so I guess I’ll clean out the garage.
I know…
You’re saying … What the H_ _!!   
What does cleaning out the garage have to do with starting fresh and making pretty?
Hold on a minute…some of you may know already that I like to re-purpose old furniture… so that means my garage is full of furniture waiting for me to pretty it up.
I was waiting for my studio to get finished before tearing into the mess in our garage but the DH has been so busy lately he hasn’t had time to work on it. I figure I have two choices, I can go crazy waiting for him to finish or I can help out by making room in there for him to actually have room to work on the studio.
Today was the first day of a very long project. Here are some pictures of my start to a fresh start.

















I'll post updates as I go
Untill the next time friends
Be Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment