Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ooo Sunny Day

Ahoy Mate
The sun is out today and its time to get the paint out.
I didn't think I'd ever see the sun again, will it's Sunday isn't it. hehe
I got the first coats of paint on just in time because it looks like the sun wont last to long.
I love the feeling of getting long awaited projects completed
You know that feel of ...AWWW now that's nice... : )



 

I'm using a beachy blue for most of the small peaces
and what ever left over paint I have for the bigger ones



 Yada looks at me with that look of   
" Are you going up or down...just asking?"


Beach House Blue isn't painted on the little table, after posting it I noticed that it looked like it was painted on the table.  I have plans to paint a mermaid on the top.







What do you think?
I think it turned out pretty good


 

 Ooo... I'm so excited about our new shirts!!
I love the mermaid!! They come in L-M-S and long sleved


They are 20. 00 plus shipping
If you would like one for yourself just leave me a comment and I can get one of  these cuties sent to you.
make sure and leave me your e-mail address to get back to you







 I think this three legged stool is so cutie!! I wouldnt stand on it for fear of falling over but I would set a plant on it. tahehe




Will thats all for now...I will post all the finshed projects tomorrow, so check back and enjoy the last of this beautiful weekend


Blessed
Julia

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...beach house blue!!! LOVE it!! You stop over and link your project to my linky party:):)
    Isn't it just fabulous when the sun shines!?!?!?! Pure bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia found your link at simpledaisy. Love your blog, and all your projects you've got going on.

    Cheers,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete