Monday, January 24, 2011

I'm Finaly Finished!!

I finished a few project today and let me just say WOW it feels good!!
I've been a busy little bee the last week and half and it's paying off
These twin folding chairs are so cute, I just love them. I'm actually thinking about keeping them.







 I love to start and be able to finish in one day.
That's what I did with the dinning room chairs today

 They have been recovered once before, when the kids where younger
Can you see why? lol






Hope you've had as  productive day as I have had
Until next time
Be blessed
Julia

2 comments:

  1. Your chairs look terrific! What a great job you did on these!! I stopped over from Heather's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue of the chairs, perfect. I like projects that can be finished quick too. Some just seem to drag out forever don't they?

    Cheers,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete