Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Well it's differently Fall around here.

The wind is blowing and there isn't any fishing going on...
not by me any way

I'm trying to keep busy in my studio these day....
it helps me to stay away from the freg

I eat way to much junk when I'm left with nothing to do but
play on facebook

That's why I'm limiting my facebook time

Anywayssssss that's enough about my bad habits 
 here is what I've been doing with my time


A little town down the road from here had their city wide
Junk In Your Truck sale.

Guess What?

I went shopping..

I found this sweet pink glass for my dear friend Kim
I know she has one just like it becasue I gave that one to her also.



Here is a few ....actually alot of pictures of the inside of
The Vintage Pearl



I love love love these tessue paper light flowers.
I used some of the old sewing patterns I bought at the
Junk In Your Truck sale. They are pretty easy to make ...
but very time consumming.
I guess thats a great project for me becasue if my hands are bussy makeing these beauties, they can't be shoving food in my mouth.






I have been trying to get ready for Christmas.

I started at the top.... and this is as far as I've gotten.






















Well Folks thats all for now
Hope you enjoyed it
Be Blessed,
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment