Sunday, November 6, 2011

Everything Is Comming Up Roses

Hi Friends

I hope you all are doing well

I have been keeping very busy these days

My Sweetie had surgery last week and I have been

acting as nursemaid to him

He is recovery nicely and its been nice to look

after him for a change

He is always looking  out for me and doing most

of the cooking now that's its just him and I

I will say.... I really miss his cooking : )

I have a few projects to share with you all

Let me start by saying.....I really miss my camera

I lent it to our son and his wife so they could take

pictures of our Grandson on Halloween

I cant wait to get it back

For now ... I'm using Donnie's work camera

no fun

All these things are for sale at The Vintage Pearl

so if you are interested just leave a comment

 It all starts like this





10.00 each

These sweet candles match nicely with the

French Inspired Paper Wreaths






45.00


I found this great trunk at The Art Show Of Port Lavaca
It needs alittle cleaning up and it will go great in our cottage

45.00

No comments:

Post a Comment