Sunday, November 13, 2011

Hi All, I hope you all had an awesome 11-11-11
It was nice and quite here in POC
I spent some time in the studio getting my merry on
Yes I'm starting to put out my Christmas stuff already.
I'm making a few new things for the shop and working on some Christmas gifts for my family



 I'm making a  new home for these love birds
arent  they cute?



OOOO .... this is sooo random
but
I have to tell you about my new thing... 
We don't have a Starbucks in Port O'Connor....
We don't even have a coffee shop
There are days when all I really want is a great cup of Starbucks
This stuff is great!!!! It tastes just like they made it.

Love It!!!
 Before





The box is starting to shine
but its not done yet
I will post about the finished project later

 This is going to be the love birds wedding chapel










Will that's all for now
I hope you come back and check out the finished project
Until then
Be creative and make something beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment