Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What's New In The Studio

Hi Friends,

I have a few new things in Studio to share with you



I hand make all of the jewelery with the exception of the vintage peaces




My new peaces are made with fishing in mind

This one has tri swivel's

For those of you that don't fish... the center peace is a tri swivel used for hooks when fishing




The beach chair is one of my favorit things in the shop

The lady I got it from told me it was her grandmothers so I'm guessing its pretty old.


This is my version of Steampunk

The center peace was a star drag from a 65 hounderd ABU Garcia Reel




The charms on these beauty's are bearings from some of the reels that my housband has repaired.

There paired with hand made glass beads



These two are made of single swevles


Will I'm back to my crafting
I hope you get the chance to make somthing beautiful today

1 comment: