Thursday, February 3, 2011

Rose's In Full Bloom In The Middle Of The Winter Storm

Hello..Anyone out there?
Ive been hibernating in the warmth of my home the last few days, how about you?
I hope you have been making the most out of the winter storm.
Maybe you've been crafting or catching up on some reading.
Ive been dreaming of warmer days and recovering the pillows for my deck.
We do alot of entertaining in the summer and we usually
end our long summer days on the beach with a cocktail on the deck.

Here are few pictures of my progress




 I'm not the only one snuggled up on the sofa.
This pillow turned out so pretty its almost a shame to leave it out side.


 I have my work cut out for me, don't ya think?
O will its going to snow here tonight, so I guess I will have all day tomorrow as will.
Stay warm and see you soon
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment